Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Nowhere to hide -

Q:  You want to tell me something?
A:  Like what?
Q:  You're hiding something from me.
A:  I have nothing to hide.  My conscious is clear.  What has happened?
Q:  "Every time you were keeping something from me, you were keeping something from me."
A:  I have no idea what's going on, but I know as God as my witness that I am not hiding anything as there is nothing to hide.  Nothing has happened.  
---

Ever been in a situation where you know inside out that you're right about something but the other person doubts you, regardless?  How has that situation gone for you?  Difficult no?  As you want to please the person you love, and not fight.  But there seems no way for you to convince them of your innocence.  Or better yet, your ignorance of what it is they feel you have done. In order to walk away from such a confrontation remember these words from our God;

"...Remember that there is no condemnation for those who belong to Me (Your Lord).  You have been judged NOT GUILTY for all eternity.  Trust Me, and don't be afraid; for I am your Strength, Song and Salvation."  Interpretation from James 4:7; Romans 8:1-2; Isaiah 12:2

Our Lord also says; 

"...Anticipate coming face to face with impossibilities: situations totally beyond your ability to handle.  This awareness of your inadequacy is not something you should try to evade.  It is precisely where I want you -- the best place to encounter Me in My Glory and Power.  When you see armies of problems marching toward you, cry out to Me!  Allow Me to fight for you.  Watch Me working on your behalf, as you rest in the shadow of My Almighty Presence."  
Interpretation from Revelation 19:1; Psalm 91:1

The Almighty promises us that; 

"...I know every thought before you think it, every word before you speak it. My Presence impinges on your innermost being. Can you see the absurdity of trying to hide anything from Me?  You can easily deceive other people, and even yourself, but I read you like an open, large print book."  
Interpretation from Psalm 139:1-4; Ephesians 2:13; 2 Corinthians 5:21


So when you feel cornered with no way out of a situation, seek the Lord and ask for His guidance and mercy.  For He knows you better than you know yourself.  Perhaps your loved ones get an inkling of something that you yourself haven't seen.  Instead of trying to prove your innocence/ignorance to them at a time when they are least receptacle to your words, turn to God and allow Him to work on your behalf.  If you truly trust in Him and ask for His help, He will let those that doubt know what the truth is.  You need not hide anywhere, as there is nowhere to hide from our God Lord Almighty.  Submit your troubles to Him and allow for His grace to work in your life.  

Lord help me through this troubled situation.  If there is something I have not acknowledged myself, please reveal it to me.  I trust You with my words, my decisions, and my life.  Let Your will be done.  Amen!!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment